Welcome to Callia's Pixels!
In 2001, I began putting simple signature cards together for a forum for women. I then moved on to learning how to draw clothing onto doll bases. From there, I fell in love with country graphics and began drawing some very basic country-themed web sets. As I joined the country graphics community, I found myself loving what is now known as "pixel graphics" and catching on to them more easily than country graphics. I began building websites, Wordpress themes, and my very own doll bases. Calliaspixels.com expired in 2008 when I enrolled in school and earned a degree in Information Technology, Networking.
I have returned to the world of web. I'm learning all about HTML5, the new PHP, and more CSS. For now, the most basic of basic pages will be going up. Each page will slowly be converted to new code. Right now it's just a matter of getting my content back up.
If you're going to use any of my graphics, the first thing you need to know is my very basic of terms. I'm staying old school on these terms, please respect them. I don't have the time or energy to be the internet police, you are just going to have to be on your honor if you choose to use my graphics.
1) These graphics are my own. Period, end of story. I will not grant you the right to claim them as yours and I will not back you up if you steal or copy and someone catches you.
2) Don't copy. Pixel by pixel, some things are just going to end up similar or the same. There are only so many ways to draw a circle in a 6x6 pixel area. I recognize that, but if you're blatently stealing my graphics, shame on you. Not only is it against the law to break someone's copyrights, it's just downright rude. 'Nuff said.
3) Please don't distribute and share. There really is no need, that makes no sense. Just send your friend(s) to my website for their own personal right-clicking pleasure. Don't offer my graphics on your website. If you want to be able to offer any of my collection, or if you want me to create something for you, that will require a license. Email me at lizz(at)calliaspixels.com for licensing.
4) Please show respect. If you create anything with my graphics, if you use any of my graphics in any way, you must provide a link back. I have link tags specifically for this purpose on every single page:
5) Have fun. Please enjoy and appreciate the hard work and dedication that went into each and every pixel displayed here. Please don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions, concerns, praise or criticism.